Afghan Haze Seeds
Afghan Haze Seeds Feminized - In Stock
For Every 6 fem seeds you buy - GET 2 FREE SEEDS
FREE SHIPPING On Orders Over $50
Afghan Haze Feminized Seeds Are:
- Feminized Seeds: Most Popular because Female marijuana plants are the only ones that produce "buds” (flowers), which contains the THC, CBN, and CBD.
- Photoperiod Seeds: For outdoor cultivation photoperiod plants are seasonal. Will usaully start to flower in August. For Indoor cultivation photoperiod plants will only start to flower when it's exposed 12 hours or more of uninterrupted darkness.
Afghan Haze seeds were meticulously crafted by crossing the classic strains Afghan and Haze.
The Strength of Afghan Haze
Afghan Haze seeds is a Sativa-dominant hybrid cannabis strain with THC levels ranging from 22% to 25%.
Known for its high potency
This exquisite strain offers a delightful experience that can be savored throughout the day. However, it is important to exercise caution if you are a novice or possess a low THC tolerance.
Afghan Haze Strain
|Afghanistan Indica||X||Mexico x Colombia|
|Thailand x India Sativa|
You'll be glad you got your Afghan Haze seeds from Holi Moli. Where service and quality is #1.
The High of Afghan Haze
Afghan Haze leaves its users with a sense of happiness, relaxation, focus, and creativity. This strain offers a delightful surge of uplifting energy and induces laughter and chattiness, making it an excellent choice for social interactions. Afghan Haze can be enjoyed in the morning or daytime, as it promotes mental clarity and focus.
Responsible marijuana use within one's tolerance levels can produce pleasant effects- avoid excessive intake.
Afghan Haze Marijuana Can Help
Afghan Haze offers a range of therapeutic benefits, effectively alleviating stress, depression, fatigue, pain, headaches, loss of appetite, and glaucoma. Patients grappling with ADD/ADHD and PTSD have reported finding relief when medicating with Afghan Haze. Patients suffering from headaches, migraines, back pain, cramps, and arthriti and joint pain can find some relief when turning to Afghan Haze marijuana. In higher doses, this strain maybe effective in combating insomnia.
Patients should consult their doctor before using cannabis medically, marijuana can be an effective supplemental treatment.
The Flavor of Afghan Haze
Afghan Haze cannabis strain offers a delightful fusion of herbal, pine, and peppery flavors, complemented by subtle undertones of zesty lemon and lime.
Afghan Haze seeds is an excellent choice for cannabis enthusiasts seeking an easy-to-cultivate plant.
Problems known to Afghan Haze Marijuana plants - Disease - Mold - Afghan Haze is prone to mold in excess humidity. Be sure to grab a bottle of Holi Moli Eliminator to help protect your plants from mold and bud rot.
Best Climate - Afghan Haze thrives in hot, dry, and sunny environments with summer semperature between 85-95°F with humidity - very low, less than 40% RH.
Growing Afghan Haze Strain Indoors
Maintain daytime temperatures between 80-85°F with nighttime temperatures between 72-77°F and humidity - 40-50% RH throughout.
- To germinate your Afghan Haze Marijuana seeds it's best to create an atmosphere indoors of Spring time temperatures. 75F 24/7 is optimal.
- For Afghan Haze Marijuana Indoor cultivation use topping and low stress training techniques during vegetative stage to maximize yield.
- For Afghan Haze Marijuana outdoor cultivation make sure to choose a spot in your garden that receives at least 8 hours of direct sunlight every day and accommodates for it's size.
- Harvesting Afghan Haze Marijuana usually takes place in Late September and through October outdoors and indoor plants about 2 months after setting lights to only 12 hrs per day.
- Curing Afghan Haze Buds using the traditional method. Curing involves drying your cannabis slowly over the course of a few weeks in a controlled environment.
Afghan Haze Buds
Afghan Haze produces buds that are spear-shaped covered in fiery amber hairs, sugary resin, and icy trichomes. Occasional shades of bluish-purple come through in the frosty buds before harvest.
What are the highest THC strains?
- Fat Bastard - With up to 38% THC this Hybrid is the highest THC strain around. Big Fat Buds!
- Godfather OG - With THC levels up to 34% This old school strain is a great choice.
- Gush Mints - New and exciting with THC levels up around 33% +. Tight frosty nuggets.
- Velvet Lushers - High THC at 33% +. A great yield, easy to grow. Good looking bud!
WANT MORE Marijuana Seeds Over 1,000 Strains in Stock
Where can I buy Marijuana seeds?
HoliMoli Seed bank provides great value, fresh high-quality marijuana seeds. We have the best high THC strains, Landrace strains, Feminized strains, fast strains, CBD or Autoflowering strains, Whether you call them weed seeds, pot seeds or beans. We have the seeds you're looking for And We Are Located in the USA. California & Oregon. Get Them TODAY
Call (760) 253-0019 To Order Thank You
Subscribe to get freebies, discounts and news.