Insects and Meldew Solutions with The Eliminator
WHAT EXACTLY IS Dr Moli's Eliminator?
Organic Dr Moli's-Eliminator is defined as a Pesticide, Insecticide, Fungicide, and Herbicide..
EPA approved for use on food and non food crops: it can be used in grow rooms, greenhouses, on field crops, or on fruit trees. For Indoor and Outdoor plants.
$19 for a 4 oz. bottle. Makes 2 1/2 Gals Fast Shipping - BUY NOW
DrMoli's Eliminator: Made for private stock. A well kept secret for decades, Helps Grow the best Organic products ever! Used by the best master growers. Now available to the public!
It can be used anywhere in the United States.
Works better than all the other products out there.
1 1/2 ounce of Eliminator makes up to 1 gallon of spray
Organic Dr Moli's Eliminator:
Eliminates on Contact: Molds, Mildew, Spider Mites, Thirps, Fungus Gnats, Leaf Miners, Whiteflies, Aphids, and their eggs. Along with many others. (See list of insects below)*. With just one sparying. Also protects plants against aphid-transmitted virus diseases.
- Exceeds standards set by the Food & Drug Administration for "Food Grade Quality"
- Highest purity level, and safe on food crops
- EPA approved for use on food crops; it can be used in grow rooms, greenhouses, on field crops, or on fruit trees.
- Potential for phytotoxicity (plant injury) is minimized due to the removal of impurities.
- 100% effective on cannabis - hemp plants.
APPLICATION: This food grade product can be used up to the day of harvest:
Dr Moli's Eliminator’s performance is directly related to the quality of spray coverage. Dr Moli's Eliminator can be sprayed using any sprayer. Mix well with required amout of water. It is important to spray the plants to the point of runoff.
Mix Dr Moli's Eliminator in water at the rate of 3 to 4 tablespoons per gallon of water. Dr Moli's Eliminator needs to contact insects to kill them, so under-leaf application is necessary where pests hide and lay their eggs.
- Dr Moli's Eliminator Will NOT harm your plants, when applied as directed above.
Knockdown Control for BudWorms, Armyworms, and Caterpillar Eggs.
Just apply every 10 days at the start of flowering.
FOR Powdery Mildew:
Add 3 Tbsp of Dr Moli's Eliminator per gallon of water to your pump sprayer. Put in Dr Moli's Eliminator in water and shake before spraying. Be sure and agitate at least every few minutes for the proper dispersal of Eliminator.
FOR Weeds: When sprayed at full strength will act as a herbicide. Like killing mushrooms and others that sprout up around your plant, when sprayed directly on those plants at full strength. And when water is added to your plants base the diluted product will help your preferred plants, through the root system, in several ways.
TIMING OF APPLICATIONS:
For use as an insecticide: Plants should be sprayed every 10 to 14 days or weekly depending on level of pest infestation.
For use as a fungicide: Spray weekly or once every two weeks depending on level of disease present.
For use in aphid transmission of plant viruses: Initiate sprays when winged aphoids first appear. Spray weekly or every 10 days depending on level of disease..
Dr Moli's Eliminator is NOT compatible with SULFUR:
There should be a 10 day interval between use of Dr Moli's Eliminator and sulfur.
Do not spray Dr Moli's Eliminator when freezing temperatures are anticipated within 48 hours of an application.
- Do not apply when temperatures are above 90° F (32° C) or when plants are under heat or moisture stress.
- Do not apply when temperatures are below 50° F (10° C).
- If daytime temperatures exceed 90° F, spraying should be done at night or early morning
- There is no pre-harvest interval for Dr Moli's Eliminator. If necessary, can be used up to a day before harvest.
STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS AND SHELF LIFE:
Packaged convenient 4 and 16 ounce sterile bottles for residential use.
- Store Dr Moli's Eliminator out of direct sunlight, the emulsifier may activate. The emulsifier has potential to degrade causing the oil to turn a "milky" color ― pest control may suffer.
- When mixing Dr Moli's Eliminator with water for use, it will turn milky. This is OK.
- Never store Dr Moli's Eliminator below freezing temperatures (32° F or 0° C)
- High temperatures of up to 95 F is not a problem.
The shelf life of Dr Moli's Eliminator is 3 years plus. And should be stirred/shaken prior to use to re-suspend any emulsifier which may have settled during storage.
Pests and IPM:
Eliminator works as a knockdown control for the following: Aphids (Mult), Armyworm (Pseudaletia unipuncta), Beet Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus), Black Scale (Saissetia oleae), Brown Almond Mite (Bryobia rubrioculus), Caterpillar Eggs (Mult), Citrus Red Scale (aka California Red Scale) (Aonidiella aurantii), Citrus Yellow Scale (aka California Yellow Scale) (Aonidiella citrina), Fall Armyworm (Spodoptera frugiperda), Grape Leafhopper (Erythroneura elegantula), Grape Leafroller (Erythroneura variabilis), Leafhopper (Circulifer tenellus), Leafhopper (Empoasca sp), Leafminer (Phyllocnistis sp), Leafroller (Archips argyrospila), Leafroller (Platynota stultana), Leafroller (Choristoneura rosaceana), Leafroller (Pandemis pyrusana), Leafroller (Argyrotaenia franciscana), Leafroller (Epiphyas postvittana), Mealybug (Planococcus citri), Mealybug (Pseudococcus sp), Mites (Tetranychus sp), Oleander Scale (Phenacaspis sp), Omnivorous leafroller (Platynota stultana), Potato Leafhopper (Empoasca fabae), Potato Leafhopper; Bean Jassid (Empoasca fabae), Powdery Mildew, Psyllids (Mult), Red-banded Leafroller (Argyrotaenia velutinana), Scale (Mult.), Silverleaf whitefly (Bemisia sp), Spider Mite (Mult), Spinach Leafminer (Pegomya hyoscyami), Sweet Potato Whitefly (Bemisia tabaci), Sweetpotato Whitefly (Bemisia sp)