Amnesia Lemon Seeds
Amnesia Lemon Seeds Feminized - In Stock
For Every 6 fem seeds you buy - GET 2 FREE SEEDS
FREE SHIPPING On Orders Over $50
Amnesia Lemon Feminized Seeds Are:
- Feminized Seeds: Most Popular because Female marijuana plants are the only ones that produce "buds” (flowers), which contains the THC, CBN, and CBD.
- Photoperiod Seeds: For outdoor cultivation photoperiod plants are seasonal. Will usually start to flower in August. For Indoor cultivation photoperiod plants will only start to flower when it's exposed 12 hours or more of uninterrupted darkness.
Amnesia Lemon seeds is a cannabis strain that was created by a crossing Amnesia Haze with Lemon Skunk.
The Strength of Amnesia Lemon
This magnificant strain averages at 18%-21% THC level.
Known for its high potency
Amnesia Lemon is a Sativa-dominant strain that is considered one of the most enjoyable wake and bake and daytime strains to enjoy and is an ideal cannabis strain to enjoy when you have a long honey to-do list to knock out.
Amnesia Lemon Strain
|Skunk #1||X||Amnesia Haze|
|Mexican Acapulco Gold x Colombian Gold||Haze|
You'll be glad you got your Amnesia Lemon seeds from Holi Moli. Where service and quality is #1.
The High of Amnesia Lemon
When consuming Amnesia Lemon you will experience a boost of creative energy and optimism, giving you an enjoyable and uplifting high. Amnesia Lemon induces a euphoric cerebral high, increasing energy, creativity, and imagination, making it a great pick me up. Amnesia Lemon gets to work fast, so pace yourseIf. Patients report feeling upbeat, uplifted, giggly, happy, talkative, and social while using Amnesia Lemon. Amnesia Lemon is also known to give a nice body relaxation thanks to her Indica phenotype.
Responsible marijuana use within one's tolerance levels can produce pleasant effects- avoid excessive intake.
Muscle Spasms: 64%
Mood Disorders: 47%
Amnesia Lemon Marijuana Can Help
Patients who are struggling with depression, mood disorders, PTSD, ADD/ADHD, PMS, and stress reported feeling relief when turning to Amnesia Lemon marijuana. If you're struggling with tiredness and fatigue, Amnesia Lemon can provide you with some much needed relief. It has been reported that Amnesia Lemon also helps with joint pain, muscle spasms, cramps, and moderate aches amd pain.
Patients should consult their doctor before using cannabis medically, marijuana can be an effective supplemental treatment.
The Flavor of Amnesia Lemon
Amnesia Lemon is an amazing strain with an overwhelming flavor of lemon, with an intense citrus fragrance, and just a hint of sour fuel.
The Aroma of Amnesia Lemon
Amnesia Lemon is a combination of Skunk's extreme pungency with Haze's peppery spice. While breaking down Amnesia Lemon's nugs, you will notice an old-school pungent skunky aroma.
Amnesia Lemon can be moderately challenging to cultivate, so if you're a beginner this strain may not be for you.
Problems known to Amnesia Lemon Marijuana plants - Susceptible to Powdery Mildew- The dense buds can allow powdery mildew to take hold if humidity levels are not closely monitored and controlled, especially through the flowering stage. Keep relative humidity at or under 50% and grab a bottle of Holi Moli Eliminator to help protect your plants against mold, mildew, and bud rot. Odor control challenges - Amnesia Lemon gives off an intensely pungent, fuel-like lemon aroma during peak flowering that requires sufficient ventilation, air filtration and odor mitigation practices.
Best Climate - Whether growing Amnesia Lemon inside or out, the keys are moderate stable temperatures, relative humidity around 40-50%, proper pH balance, and intense lighting reaching nodes to produce optimally frosted, resinous buds full of zesty terpenes and THC.
When growing outdoors Amnesia Lemon thrives in warm temperate mediterranean climates with summer temperatures of 75-85°F with outdoor humidity below 50%.
Growing Amnesia Lemon Strain Indoors
Maintain daytime temperatures between 75-82°F with nighttime temperatures between 68-74°F. Vegetative Stage Humidity - 40-50% RH with Flowering Stage Humidity - 40-45% RH (Dehumidification often needed).
- To germinate your Amnesia Lemon Marijuana seeds it's best to create an atmosphere indoors of Spring time temperatures. 75F 24/7 is optimal.
- For Amnesia Lemon Marijuana Indoor cultivation use topping and low stress training techniques during vegetative stage to maximize yield.
- For Amnesia Lemon Marijuana outdoor cultivation make sure to choose a spot in your garden that receives at least 8 hours of direct sunlight every day and accommodates for it's size.
- Harvesting Amnesia Lemon Marijuana usually takes place in Late September and through October outdoors and indoor plants about 2 months after setting lights to only 12 hrs per day.
- Curing Amnesia Lemon Marijuana using the traditional method involves drying your cannabis slowly over the course of a few weeks in a controlled environment.
Amnesia Lemon Buds
Amnesia Lemon marijuana produces long loose spear-shaped buds with fluffy texture reminiscent of a sativa lineage. The buds have fiery reddish-orange pistils boldly contrast vivid green buds and rusty bronze leaves covered in resinous frosting making buds appear heavily caked in granulated sugar. The buds can produce a display of bluish hues that come through in the tightened up sugar leaves and calyxes. Amnesia Lemon has a high calyx-to-leaf ratio provides great bag appeal.
What are the highest THC strains?
- Fat Bastard - With up to 38% THC this Hybrid is the highest THC strain around. Big Fat Buds!
- Godfather OG - With THC levels up to 34% This old school strain is a great choice.
- Gush Mints - New and exciting with THC levels up around 33% +. Tight frosty nuggets.
- Velvet Lushers - High THC at 33% +. A great yield, easy to grow. Good looking bud!
WANT MORE Marijuana Seeds Over 1,000 Strains in Stock
Where can I buy Marijuana seeds?
HoliMoli Seed bank provides great value, fresh high-quality marijuana seeds. We have the best high THC strains, Landrace strains, Feminized strains, fast strains, CBD or Autoflowering strains, Whether you call them weed seeds, pot seeds or beans. We have the seeds you're looking for And We Are Located in the USA. California & Oregon. Get Them TODAY
Call (760) 253-0019 To Order Thank You
Subscribe to get freebies, discounts and news.