Bubblegum Haze Seeds
Bubblegum Haze Seeds Feminized - In Stock
For Every 6 fem seeds you buy - GET 2 FREE SEEDS
FREE SHIPPING On Orders Over $50
Bubblegum Haze Feminized Seeds Are:
- Feminized Seeds: Most Popular because Female marijuana plants are the only ones that produce "buds” (flowers), which contains the THC, CBN, and CBD.
- Photoperiod Seeds: For outdoor cultivation photoperiod plants are seasonal. Will usually start to flower in August. For Indoor cultivation photoperiod plants will only start to flower when it's exposed 12 hours or more of uninterrupted darkness.
Bubblegum Haze was created by crossing the Original Bubblegum x Pure Haze.
The Strength of Bubblegum Haze
Bubblegum Haze is a Sativa-dominant strain with THC levels averaging from 17%-20%.
Known for its high potency
This high-quality strain from the Haze family brings those citrus flavors and some of its Sativa genes. On the other hand, Bubblegum is a soft strain that provides its Indica side.
Bubblegum Haze Strain
You'll be glad you got your Bubblegum Haze seeds from Holi Moli. Where service and quality is #1.
The High of Bubblegum Haze
This strain, thanks to it's Sativa-dominant genes, gets to work almost instantly with a wave of inspired positivity, confidence, motivation, creative energy, and sheer happiness. Bubblegum Haze cannabis isn't the kind of strain that's going to lock you to the couch, it's going to give you a more enjoyable cerebral uplift. You'll be fired up with the confidence and motivation to knock out all of your tasks, but you'll also be giggling so hard you'll find it difficult to function. Bubblegum Haze ancestry is known for bringing on prolonged bouts of the munchies, so be sure to plan ahead. People that use Bubblegum Haze report feeling more talkative, social, euphoric, and relaxed. She's best reserved for social occasions, or for the end of the day when you have nothing formal or serious to take care of.
Responsible marijuana use within one's tolerance levels can produce pleasant effects- avoid excessive intake.
Mood Disorders: 91%
Loss of Appetite: 62%
Bubblegum Haze Marijuana Can Help
When medicating with Bubblegum Haze all negative thoughts and bad moods are eliminated and replaced with a feeling of happiness and satisfaction. All of which makes for an ideal strain for patients dealing with mood disorders, PTSD, stress, and depression. People struggling with appetite issues could also benefit from Bubblegum Haze cannabis as it's known for bringing on bouts of the munchies. Bubblegum Haze's physical effects are pretty modest for the most part, though it can still provide welcome relief from everyday aches, pains and stiffness. Headache and migraine sufferers have also reported excellent results after consuming this cannabis in moderate quantities.
Patients should consult their doctor before using cannabis medically, marijuana can be an effective supplemental treatment.
The Flavor of Bubblegum Haze
When you set fire to the buds and the whole thing becomes considerably more complex. Those hash-like notes are intensified significantly, which somehow sit alongside a burst of sweet berry flavors flawlessly. The aftertaste is predominantly fruity and floral, courtesy of a rich and creamy smoke that's almost never cough-inducing.
The Aroma of Bubblegum Haze
Bubblegum Haze cannabis gives off a creamy taste, with delicious citrus aromas and berries that will have you craving for more. Bubblegum Haze has a much more pronounced lemon-citrus tang on the nose, along with a hint of hash-like spice you'd expect from a good Haze strain.
Bubblegum Haze really isn't the easiest strain to grow. At least, not if you have limited space, limited time and little to no experience growing cannabis.
Problems known to Bubblegum Haze Marijuana plants - Susceptbible to Mildew if humidity isn't controlled. Keep the humidity under control and grab a bottle of Holi Moli Eliminator to protect your plants from mold, mildew, bud rot, and pests.
Nutrient sensitive - Easy to overfeed
Pungent aromas need ventilation & filtration
Hermaphroditic tendencies if stressed
Finicky if severely root-bound early on
Best Climate - Bubblegum Haze thrives in warm temperate climates, in full sun, with summer temperatures ranging from 75-85°F and outdoor humidity below 50% RH.
Growing Bubblegum Haze Strain Indoors
Maintain daytime temperatures between 75-80°F and night temperatures between 65-70°F. Vegetative Humidity - 40-50% RH and Flowering Humidity - 40-45% RH (dehumidification often required).
- To germinate your Bubblegum Haze Marijuana seeds it's best to create an atmosphere indoors of Spring time temperatures. 75F 24/7 is optimal.
- For Bubblegum Haze Marijuana Indoor cultivation use topping and low stress training techniques during vegetative stage to maximize yield.
- For Bubblegum Haze Marijuana outdoor cultivation make sure to choose a spot in your garden that receives at least 8 hours of direct sunlight every day and accommodates for it's size.
- Harvesting Bubblegum Haze Marijuana usually takes place Late October to Early November outdoors and indoor plants about 2 months after setting lights to only 12 hrs per day.
- Curing Bubblegum Haze Marijuana using the traditional method involves drying your cannabis slowly over the course of a few weeks in a controlled environment.
Bubblegum Haze Buds
Bubblegum Haze marijuana produces olive colored bug buds with purple leaves, covered in a frosty layer of glistening trichomes and dark brown/red colored pistils.
What are the highest THC strains?
- Fat Bastard - With up to 38% THC this Hybrid is the highest THC strain around. Big Fat Buds!
- Godfather OG - With THC levels up to 34% This old school strain is a great choice.
- Gush Mints - New and exciting with THC levels up around 33% +. Tight frosty nuggets.
- Velvet Lushers - High THC at 33% +. A great yield, easy to grow. Good looking bud!
WANT MORE Marijuana Seeds Over 1,000 Strains in Stock
Where can I buy Marijuana seeds?
HoliMoli Seed bank provides great value, fresh high-quality marijuana seeds. We have the best high THC strains, Landrace strains, Feminized strains, fast strains, CBD or Autoflowering strains, Whether you call them weed seeds, pot seeds or beans. We have the seeds you're looking for And We Are Located in the USA. California & Oregon. Get Them TODAY
Call (760) 253-0019 To Order Thank You
Subscribe to get freebies, discounts and news.